We are very happy to welcome parishioners back to the church! Check out the schedule for mass times. There are 350 spots available at each mass (each spot holds up to three people from the same household).
Attendance at mass is on a first come, first seated, basis. Doors open 45 minutes before mass time. Pre-registration is not required, and parishioners no longer need to sign in on arrival.
The wearing of a face mask covering mouth, nose and chin is optional.
We have paused live-streaming and recording masses. Past recordings are available on the Virtual mass page. Thank you for your understanding.
For funerals and weddings, please contact the parish for further details or to discuss your particular situation.
The parish office is open by appointment only. Please contact the parish.
The following measures have been put in place for the health and safety of our community. These requirements MUST be followed:
Attending mass in person
- Entrance is not permitted to those who have:
- Fever and / or chills
- Cough or barking cough (croup)
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Runny or stuffy/congested nose
- Extreme tiredness
- Muscle aches or joint pain
- Nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- If you have traveled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you are not to enter the church until you have completed the period of self-isolation.
If you are sick, you are kindly asked to stay home. Anyone who is sick or has any symptoms of illness, including those not listed, should stay home until their symptoms are improving for 24 hours and seek assessment from their health care provider if needed.
Isolation requirements are based on age, vaccination status and immune health. See the links under For more information below for guidance.
You may consult and follow the COVID-19 screening tool in place in schools for more information and guidance:
Public health measures to follow
- Wearing a mask is optional.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to the church before and after mass.
- Maintain a two-metre (six foot) distance at all times in the church and on church property.
During the celebration of mass
- The entrance procession will be simplified.
- There will be no hymnals in the pews; singing will be led by an instrumentalist and a cantor only.
- Only one lector will proclaim the readings before the Gospel, and the petitions.
- There will be no collection and presentation of bread and wine at the usual time. You will be invited to deposit your offering in the baskets in the main area of the church as you arrive or leave .
- Communion can be received in the hand or on the tongue. Carefully extend your hands, placing one upon the other to receive the Body of Christ. Maintain physical distancing row by row.
- Following the dismissal, you will be directed to leave the church, row by row, in order to maintain physical distancing. Using the back and side entrance of the church. No printed bulletins will be available.
- You are asked to refrain from socializing with others following mass
Thank you for your prayers and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you soon.
For more information
Visit the following websites for more information on the current public health measures and guidelines: