St. Peter’s Parish appreciates donations to help with church operations and maintenance, and to assist in achieving its mission of promoting the love and compassion that Jesus Christ showed to all people. Our parish expenses never take a holiday, and we can only function if bills are paid. We require your ongoing help.
We hope you would consider making your regular Sunday financial support by selecting one of the following options to make a donation to the church.
- To make an online donation, select the button below. If you have a parish envelope number, please include it in the “Message for St. Peter’s Parish (optional)” field, to help with tracking of donations.
- Call the parish office to make a donation and drop a cheque (or post-dated cheques if you are on vacation) off in the parish mailbox in the main entrance area of the church building.
- Send a cheque (or post-dated cheques if you are on vacation) in the mail, payable to ST. PETER’S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, to 1640 Heatherington Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1V 9P5.
- Enroll in pre-authorized debit.
- Register to use a weekly donation envelope box set (for the year).
Thank you so much for your support in keeping our church operating and beautiful!