We are very happy to welcome parishioners back to the church! Check out the schedule for mass times. We can welcome parishioners up to 50% of the church’s capacity. There are 110 spots available at each mass (each spot holds up to three people from the same household).
*New – Attendance at mass is on a first come, first seated, basis. Doors open 45 minutes before mass time, and parishioners must sign in on arrival. Pre-registration is not required.
We have paused live-streaming and recording masses so the crew may enjoy a vacation. Past recordings are available on the Virtual mass page. Thank you for your understanding.
For funerals, marriages, and parish receptions, a maximum of 25 attendees are permitted. Please contact the parish for further details or to discuss your particular situation.
The parish office is open for meetings by appointment only. Please contact the parish should you wish to make an appointment.
The following measures have been put in place for the health and safety of our community. These requirements MUST be followed:
- Entrance is not permitted to those who have an elevated temperature, or who are suffering from cough, sputum production, shortness of breath, undue fatigue, loss of appetite, muscle aching, runny nose, chills involving shakes, loss of sense of taste or smell. If you are sick, you are kindly asked to stay home.
- If you have traveled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you are not to enter the church until you have completed the period of self-isolation.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory upon entering the church, from age 3 and up.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to the church before and after mass.
- Maintain a two-metre (six foot) distance at all times in the church and on church property.
During the celebration of mass:
- The entrance procession will be simplified.
- There will be no hymnals in the pews; singing will be led by an instrumentalist and a cantor only.
- Only one lector will proclaim the readings before the Gospel, and the petitions.
- There will be no collection and presentation of bread and wine at the usual time. You will be invited to deposit your offering in the baskets in the main area of the church as you arrive or leave .
- Communion can be received only in the hand at this time. Carefully extend your hands, placing one upon the other to receive the Body of Christ. Maintain physical distancing row by row.
- Following the dismissal, you will be directed to leave the church, row by row, in order to maintain physical distancing. Using the back and side entrance of the church. No printed bulletins will be available.
- You are asked to refrain from socializing with others following mass
Thank you for your prayers and cooperation. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.