Holy Week and Easter
Saturday, April 1 at 5:00 pm, and Sunday, April 2 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am – Palm Sunday Mass
- Masses will start outside from the main entrance area of Prince of Peace School, before entering the church
Tuesday, April 4 at 5:00 pm at Notre Dame Cathedral – Archdiocese of Ottawa-Cornwall Chrism Mass
Thursday, April 6 at 7:30 pm – Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord’s Supper
- Washing of the feet representing the service and charity of our Lord
- Reposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Adoration
Friday, April 7 at 3:00 pm – Good Friday, Celebration of the Lord’s Passion
- Reading of the Passion
- Veneration of the Cross
- Collection for the Needs of the Church in the Holy Land
- Holy Communion
Friday, April 7 at 7:00 pm – Stations of the Cross
Saturday, April 8 at 8:00 pm – Easter Vigil
- Bring your bells to ring during the singing of the Gloria!
- Mass will start outside from the main entrance area of Prince of Peace School, before entering the church
Sunday, April 9 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am – Easter Sunday Mass
Welcome back! Attending mass
Attendance at mass is on a first come, first seated, basis. Doors open 45 minutes before mass time. Pre-registration is not required, and parishioners no longer need to sign in on arrival.
There are 350 spots available at each mass (each spot holds up to three people from the same household).
Please make note of the COVID-19 measures which MUST be followed when attending mass.
We have paused live-streaming and recording masses. Past recordings are available on the Virtual mass page. Thank you for your understanding.
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am (mass with Children’s Liturgy)
Sunday 11:00 am
- Tuesday at 7:00 pm (healing mass)
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 8:30 am (first Friday of each month at 8:00 am, followed by Holy Hour Eucharistic Adoration from 8:30 am – 9:30 am)
Holy Hour Eucharistic Adoration – First Friday of each month from 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Confession – by appointment, contact the parish office
Sacrament of the Sick and Communion for the shut-ins – Contact the parish office